For our 100 children in our care in the age from 2 years – 18 years
WISH LIST 2021
Girls from 2 years – 18 years
Boys from 2 years – 12 years
Urgent needs: – Face Masks Urgent
- Girls’ underwear’s (2-18 years)
- Boys’ underwear’s (2-12 years)
- Marking pens
- Hair Cutter x8
- Soccer boots
- Warm jackets
- Nail clippers
- Toiletries viz. Vaseline, Pads etc
- Flipflops – Urgent
- Gum boots for dance
- School Bags for Mariannhill Lower Primary School- Urgent
- School shoes – Urgent
- Food Parcels (for December holidays)
- Clothing (new and good second hands)
- Project Board (colour) – Urgent
- Height weighing charts X1
- Casual shoes
- Eating Spoons
- Bath Towels – Urgent
- Hand towels – Urgent
- Brooms/ Mops
- Lunch box
- Drinking bottles
- 4 Strong plastic containers for laundry – Urgent
- 5 Garden boots and small tools
- The sizes of the items will be sent as per request
Latest Updates on Achievements from 2020- 2021
- provided recreational programmes to children
Youth Forum Group attended a Zoom meeting where they spoke about online University application, NSFAS application and also to used CAO application.
- educational support to children in the center.
New curriculum was received from schools stating learner’s attendance alternatives days according to their grades. On their return to schools’ children were prepared and emphasis was made on protective measures that they had to adhere to for their safety.
– Children’s temperature was Daily taken in the mornings and in the afternoons in terms screening against Covid-19 symptoms.
– Children were accompanied by staff to school every day.
– Protective face masks were provided for the children and Vitamin C were taken every day.
- provided health care services to all children at the centre.
children were tested for COVID 19, and the results were negative.
– Staff with chronic conditions were assisted with check-ups i.e. staff with Blood pressure and diabetes.
– Daily screening of staff and children was conducted against Covid-19 symptoms.